Onsite Training by Berkley Risk Control
We do not presuppose that “one-size-fits-all” in terms of the best approach to controlling risk. Our risk control consultants work closely with your organization to develop risk control training that we believe are meaningful and relevant to your operations. Onsite training is often the best solution to group engagement and learning.
Berkley Human Services, in collaboration with the Nonprofit Risk Management Center, has created an online classroom comprised of five courses available free of charge to Berkley Human Services Program insureds. These courses include:
- Child Protection in Youth-Serving Organizations
- Contracting with Care and Managing Collaboration Risks
- Safe Facilities, Safe Programs: Keeping Property, People and Mission Safe
- Safe Vehicles and Safe Drivers: Getting There on Time and Without Injury
- Screening Paid and Volunteer Staff: A Practical Framework