Filing a Claim
In today’s world it’s not a matter of if, but when you will be faced with an insurance claim. When you are faced with an insurance claim, Berkley Human Services will be there for you. Claims are handled in a timely and professional manner. To the extent possible, Berkley Human Services attempts to work with its insureds to achieve cost-effective management and resolution of claims.
To report a claim over the phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 888-762-3083
To report a claim via fax, send your request to 612-766-3860
Help Facilitating Your Claim
To help facilitate claim processing, include the following information when reporting a loss:
- Contact Person, including phone and fax numbers and email addresses
- Policy Number and Policy Information (vehicle numbers, locations, etc.)
- Indicate what you believe to be the correct deductible and coverage involved
- If there is blanketed coverage, indicate on the loss report
- List Rental Reimbursement if you believe there is coverage
- All supporting documents received related to the claim, such as witness statements, lawsuit papers, etc.
If you have additional supporting claims documents you need to send to us, send them to: email@example.com