At Berkley Human Services, we are driven by a passion to serve those who serve others. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and strive to exceed the needs of our clientele every day. We seek intelligent employees with high energy levels who share our passion for serving those who serve others.
Berkley Human Services has regional offices across the United States to better serve our customer’s needs. Berkley Human Services is a member company of W.R. Berkley Corporation (www.wrberkley.com), one of the most prominent and respected companies in the property-casualty insurance industry. Berkley Human Services is A+ (Superior) rated, Financial Size Category XV, by A.M. Best Company.
If you are interested in a position and meet the minimum skills and knowledge requirements; please email or mail your resume including salary requirements to:
Berkley Human Services
ATTN: Human Resources
222 South Ninth Street, Suite 2700
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Berkley Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Employment Opportunities
To provide support to the underwriters through the rating and computing of premiums on policies and endorsements, including preparation for policy writing and statistical information for coding.
To assist underwriting department through the handling of limited exposure accounts and to complete underwriting functions based on the underwriting guidelines. To rate and issue these accounts. To provide functional support to underwriters.
|Main Responsibilities||Handle renewal accounts, as assigned by underwriters, by:|
Location: Minneapolis, MN
POSITION SUMMARY/OVERVIEW: Responsible for maintenance and continuous improvement of the Berkley Human Services marketing platform. Coordinate department projects, research and track sales data, maintain promotional materials inventory, plan/coordinate meetings and events, maintain databases and assist marketing department in a variety of administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS:The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Management of various internal platforms including data entry.
- Proficient in SalesForce, Marketing Cloud/Exact Target applications.
- Knowledge of WordPress, including website content and SEO management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Create a production schedule based on an established annual list of projects and deadlines, including print ads, printed brochures, and other materials. Monitor inventory of brochures and other printed materials, informing Marketing Manager of costs and usage.
- Ensure all graphics and marketing projects are reviewed and completed on time. Serve as liaison between department managers (and other staff), graphics and marketing team.
- Attend marketing planning meetings. Create a project schedule with deadlines based on results of meetings. Assist as needed with deliveries of printed materials, obtaining approvals from department managers.
- Coordinate and maintain records of all buys and ads placed, both printed and media.
- Maintain files relating to circulation/distribution of printed literature.
- Assist with other copywriting assignments as required or as assigned.
- Provide practical marketing and communication support across all networks/channels/genres on both specific initiatives and a variety of ad-hoc projects.
- Provide continuous marketing support for existing agencies and programs.
- Assists with the development, writing, and communication of marketing plans, promotional recaps, briefs, project recommendations and presentations. Also support campaign analytics reports as required.
- Assists with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing and internet marketing projects. Must work effectively as part of the team to communicate, coordinate, and integrate marketing and apply best-in-class practices to all efforts.
- Training information to include videos, virtual classrooms, webinars, etc.
- Adobe Suite - create marketing materials in-house.
- Manage and track contracting and appointment process.
- May perform other functions as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- The following education, experience and skills requirements are necessary to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in insurance industry beneficial.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Time management and eagerness to independently solve for solutions are critical to this role.
ALERT RE: EMPLOYMENT INTERNET SCAM USING W. R. BERKLEY CORPORATION NAME AND LOGO
This notice is to make you aware of a recently discovered internet scam involving false offers of employment using the W. R. Berkley Corporation name and corporate logo. This fraudulent scheme involves offers of employment through an online process and may include the offer of funds to be deposited by the individual seeking employment and/or the subsequent request for payment of funds.
While W. R. Berkley Corporation and its member companies use various online employment sites to source potential candidates, no offer of employment would involve either the payment of funds for deposit or a request for funds from the applicant. If you encounter such a situation or similarly suspicious online employment process, please discontinue the online process, do not deposit the offered funds or make payment of any funds requested, and promptly contact W. R. Berkley Corporation to report this situation by clicking here.
We are actively investigating this matter along with the appropriate state and/or federal authorities to determine the parties responsible for this malicious and fraudulent activity.